Tuesday, May 15, 2012

SUMMER 2012

It is official!  Summer is on the way!  Well at least in Seattle it feels like it.  And I guess when I say "is on the way" I mean that lightly.  It has been sunny here in the rainy city the last four days IN A ROW!  This is huge!  Like throw on some shorts, Havaianas and a tank top huge (you rarely ever get to wear these clothing items here).  I know what you are thinking, four days?  But remember Grey's Anatomy, Sleepless in Seattle?  We get a lot of rain.  Don't get me wrong, I love the rain.  I get a lot done when it rains.  And I'm pretty sure that is why so many huge companies are started in Seattle (Starbucks, Boeing, Microsoft) because you have plenty of rainy days to work.  Ok, but really I'm getting off track.  Yes, I am excited about the nice summer weather, however I am more excited about Deuce's new Summer 2012 Collection.  About two weeks ago I dropped off 30 new pieces to our favorite photographer Kevin Belford so he can work his magic.  Hopefully they'll be coming back soon.  This year I did two collections.  One is sort of neon craziness, while the other is more romantic pastels.  Both are amazing (and I don't say this lightly).  Can't wait for you guys to see them.  Below are some sample photos to show you the contrasting colors between the two collections. 

Neon Craziness

Romantic Pastels

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment