Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Oh, Martha!

When it comes to cooking I'd rate myself a 3 out of 10.  Growing up I never really had the opportunity to cook.  In college my dinners consisted of cereal, bagels and cream cheese, or a frozen pizza.  However I attempted this skillet cookie and was actually successful!  Yeah me! (Not that this counts as dinner, or maybe it does?)  The recipe is pretty easy and yes it is brought to you by Ms. Martha Stewart. So I thought I'd share it with you.  Enjoy!


Ingredients

  • 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 3/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
  • 1 large egg
  • 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 cups (about 9 ounces) mixed milk- and semisweet-chocolate chips
  • 2 pints vanilla ice cream

Find the step by step directions here


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment