Monday, January 30, 2012

Husky Deli



Husky Deli

Over the weekend Joel and I went out for a "date night" celebrating our two year.  Two years!  How time does fly!  If you are wondering who this Joel character is he would be my fiance.  Although I can't for the life of me stop calling him my boyfriend.  Fiance just seems so weird.  But a good weird.  On our date night we went to West Seattle's Husky Deli.  This place is AMAZING!  By far the best food.  So if you are ever in Seattle, I highly recommend you go there.  Best fresh sandwiches, homemade ice cream, and honestly every beverage you could think of.  They have Coke in a bottle!  Who has that anymore?!  After we filled up (I ordered the grilled tuna and Swiss, he got the Southwest chicken)  we grabbed a tea and did a late night beach drive.  See the best thing about West Seattle is you are so close to the ocean.  No, the water is not clear or warm and the sand is more like dirty, but it is beautiful.  Beautiful and cold.  Very cold.  We ended the night with the Hangover 2.  And yes, he chose the movie. 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment