Monday, October 22, 2012

Fall/Winter 2012

 
I've been saying it for the last couple weeks, but today I mean it.  Deuce's Fall 2012 collection is here!  Well, I think the Fall/Winter 2012 collection is a more appropriate title (so we will just pretend that's what I meant to happen).  And when I say "here" I mean it will be available this Thursday to purchase. The collection holds 15 new pieces perfect for fall and winter.  Once holiday time gets a little closer I will put out a small limited edition holiday collection full of sparkle.  Thank you everyone for baring with me on this long wait.  I'm going to blame my September wedding taking up far too much time.

Here are some lovely photos of crystals to keep you fulfilled until Thursday...








Oh yeah, Happy Monday!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment