Monday, April 9, 2012

The Outer Limits

Currently it seems fashion is all things space.  Which is interesting to me because if someone said "the galaxy" was going to be in this spring, I'd say yea right.  But it is true.  And you know what, I kinda like it.  Because as far as I know its never been done before.  Meaning a possible fashion first?


Purple Distressed Galaxy Shorts
Ombre Tights in Fuschian Violet
Rainbow Galaxies Earrings
Starburst Cluster Glaxy Skirt
Apple Eagle Nebula Space Design iPhone 4 Case
DIY: Galaxy Nails


What do you think?  Yay or nay? 
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I want to buy an Iphone purely because of all of the brilliant cases you can buy to glitz it up! Wish I was an astronaut!

    hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! With all the styles you almost could have a mini wardrob for your phone. lol

    ReplyDelete